Our mission is to continually lead people into a new or growing relationship with Jesus Christ through the use of our technology tools and technical gifts by creating an excellent spiritual and technical atmosphere. These two fundamental elements are what we focus on continually. We will seek how to best serve every ministry with our technology in a manner that is helpful and not hindering to accomplish this mission.
Our media department element goals are to keep the bar of excellence at a high level consistently establish by team commitments both technically and spiritually that we expect for volunteers who join our media team. This form defines our team vision, our mission statement, two key scriptures (John 4:23-24 & 1 Corinthians 1:10).
In the area of spiritual excellence, we expect you to commit to:
- Staying connected continually through The Embassy Media Team.
- Identify an active team member as an accountability partner within 3 months of joining the team. Once identified, this person will be communicated to the Media Director.
- Continually striving to develop a servant’s attitude and heart, understanding that participating on the media ministry team is a public act of service unto God and a privilege.
- Attend Power School Of Miracle conferences – as well as others that are hosted by Christ Love Ministries International.
- Participate in media team prayer gatherings. Prayer is powerful. It changes atmospheres! Praying together as a team strengthens the unity of it and affects the way we execute our technical tasks. We don’t force you to pray but encourage you too! God’s glory and miracles are revealed through the power of prayer.
- Attend all mandatory media/worship team meetings, which occur at a minimum of once per month. Specific dates/times will be provided by Media Director (unless excuse is approved by Media Director)
- Abide by the spiritual authority of the leadership and I understand that I must perform my role on the media ministry under the covering, guidance and direction of the leadership of the church.
In the area of technical excellence, we expect you to commit to:
- Using the gifts and abilities God has given me both in practice and during church services, conferences, small venues and events with excellence, maximizing the gifts given. The path to excellence is…excellence!
- Having a teachable spirit and staying current in my craft. Always keep learning and be open to learning new things. If running the technical systems, computers or cameras is not something that you have trained for in school or in life, you should work at earning the craft through attending seminars and workshops, reading books / articles on the subject, participating in online discussion groups / forums and so on.
- Attending scheduled practices, church services, conferences and events on time and ready and willing to serve. Be faithful to your commitments. Be there when you commit to be there. Be there early. Arrive early enough to get to your position. I understand that being late is the same as not showing up at all.
- Help set-up and clean-up equipment and media ministry operational areas. (FOH Tech booth, Broadcast operations room, etc)
- Making yourself available to serve a minimum of at least one weekend a month as well as where and when possible, help provide coverage for my other brothers and sisters in Christ when they are not available to do so. Be committed to the media ministry, make myself available as much as is practical while keeping God’s priorities for my life intact.
- Being responsible and accountable for your serving assignments. Once serving assignments have been finalized and communicated by the Media Administrator, it is my responsibility to show up and fulfill it. If something pops up last minute that results in me not being able to fulfill my serving assignment, it is my responsibility to find a replacement and notify the Media Director as promptly as possible of the change.